cheap nfl cowboys stuff
With the turn of the calendar to September and the start of the regular season just a few weeks away, the fantasy football chatter is heating up across the NFL landscape. Who will be the biggest bust(Matt Ryan Jerseys Jerseys). Who will make the biggest rookie impact(Leonard Fournette Jerseys). Which player’s value is on the rise(Isaiah Crowell Jerseys Jerseys). Knowledge is power of course, and knowing which players to draft and when to draft them is paramount to your championship hopes. So is practicing your draft strategies, and you can do that right here are NFL.com as mock drafts are open! I’ll give you a look into how those mocks might look with a mock of my own, as I continue the tradition of ramping up the draft content as we get deeper and deeper into the summer months.
wholesale jerseys from china
nfl shirts in uk
While the first round of this draft hasn’t changed that much, at least aside from the whole Ezekiel Elliott Jerseys suspension situation, you will see some serious movers and shakers over picks 11-50 (I’m looking at you, Joe Mixon Jerseys, Tyreek Hill Jerseys and Martavis Bryant Jerseys). So grab your favorite summertime beverage, kick up your feet by the pool or hot tub and read about how the first 10 rounds of your upcoming fantasy football draft could look. Or not. There will be plenty more mock drafts to come!
cheap nfl cowboys stuff
pink football towels by nike
This mock draft is based on NFL.com’s standard 10-team leagues with a basic (non-PPR) scoring system that rewards four points for touchdown passes and six points for all other touchdowns scored.
football pro bowl team irvin players 1. David Johnson Jerseys Jerseys, RB, Arizona Cardinals Jerseys: Johnson recorded 2,000-plus scrimmage yards and 20 total touchdowns last season, scoring more fantasy points but all but three quarterbacks. He’s also made it known that his goal for this season is to finish with 1,000 rushing and receiving yards.
2. Le’Veon Bell Jerseys, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys: Bell missed four games last season due to suspension/rest, but he still finished fourth in fantasy points among backs. He also ranked second in fantasy points a game (20) behind Johnson, as his versatile skill set makes him an elite option.
3. Antonio Brown Jerseys, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys: Brown has posted 371 catches for 4,816 yards with 35 touchdowns over the last three years, and he’s finished no worse than sixth in fantasy points among wideouts in four straight seasons. He’s durable as well, missing just one game since 2013.
4. Julio Jones Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Atlanta Falcons Jerseys: Jones had some down weeks last season, but he also had the second-most top-10 finishes among wideouts based on points. While the offense will look a bit different under offensive coordinator Steve Sarkisian, Jones will continue to produce for owners.
5. Odell Beckham Jerseys Jr Jerseys., WR, New York Giants Jerseys: Last season, Beckham put up a career-best 101 catches with 1,300-plus yards and double-digit touchdowns for the third time in his three-year NFL career. I don’t see his numbers dropping, even with Brandon Marshall Jerseys Jerseys and Evan Engram Jerseys in the mix.
6. LeSean McCoy Jerseys Jerseys, RB, Buffalo Bills Jerseys: McCoy ranked fourth in fantasy points among running backs last season, and he’ll remain the offensive centerpiece under new head coach Sean McDermott. He’ll also have less competition for backfield touches in the absence of Mike Gillislee Jerseys Jerseys (Patriots).
7. A.J. Green Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys: Green was on pace to finish fifth in fantasy points among wideouts before he went down with an injured hamstring last season, so don’t let his finish (34th) fool you. The veteran out of Georgia remains a top-10 overall selection in fantasy drafts.
8. Mike Evans Jerseys, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys: Evans was a targets machine (173) en route to a career season that included personal bests in receptions (96), yards (1,321) and touchdowns (tie, 12). Even with the addition of DeSean Jackson Jerseys and rookie O.J. Howard, Evans is still a first-rounder.
9. Melvin Gordon Jerseys, RB, Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys: Gordon tied for fourth among runners in red-zone touches (57) and eighth in fantasy points in what was a breakout season. The Bolts didn’t take a running back but took three offensive linemen in the NFL draft, which is great news for Flash.
10. Devonta Freeman Jerseys Jerseys, RB, Atlanta Falcons Jerseys: Freeman went from the top-scoring running back in fantasy football (2015) to sixth last season, but he scored just 13.3 fewer points in standard leagues. At age 25 and heading into a contract campaign, he should produce another terrific season.
11. Jordy Nelson Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Green Bay Packers Jerseys: The Comeback Player of the Year in fantasy football, Nelson posted 1,257 yards and a career-best 14 scores last season. He’s now recorded a combined 27 touchdowns in his last 32 regular-season games, and his quarterback is the best in the NFL.
12. Michael Thomas Jerseys, WR, New Orleans Saints Jerseys: Thomas experienced a bump after the Saints traded Brandin Cooks Jerseys Jerseys to New England, a move that left 117 targets and a boatload of fantasy points up for grabs. He’s in a good position to equal or surpass his impressive rookie totals.
13. DeMarco Murray Jerseys, RB, Tennessee Titans Jerseys: Murray has ranked no worse than seventh in fantasy points among runners three times in the last four years. He’s underrated, both on the field and in fantasy land, and should be considered a surefire top-15 selection in most seasonal leagues.
14. Jordan Howard Jerseys, RB, Chicago Bears Jerseys: Howard rushed for 100 yards seven times as a rookie, and he did it on a team that had Matt Barkley Jerseys Jerseys Jerseys as it’s leading passer. Mike Glennon Jerseys Jerseys is considered an upgrade, rightHoward also led all rookies in yards per attempt and yards after contact.
15. Dez Bryant Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Dallas Cowboys Jerseys: Bryant scored eight times in 13 games and finished in the top 10 in points at the position five times during what was an up and down season in the stat sheets. While he had more value with Tony Romo Jerseys Jerseys at the helm, Bryant remains a firm second-rounder.
16. Jay Ajayi Jerseys Jerseys, RB, Miami Dolphins Jerseys: Ajayi put up career bests across the board last season, and he did it despite seeing seven or fewer carries in his first four games while behind Arian Foster Jerseys Jerseys. He also rushed for an NFL-high 783 yards after contact, and his volume should increase.
17. Leonard Fournette Jerseys, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys: The first rookie off the board in this mock, Fournette will be a featured runner for the Jaguars right out of the gate. An explosive playmaker in college, he should find success even if the offensive cheap jersey line isn’t considered "top notch."
18. Todd Gurley Jerseys, RB, Los Angeles Rams Jerseys: Gurley was the biggest running back bust in fantasy football, but he’s young at 22 and there’s hope in the form of new coach and offensive mind Sean McVay. The Rams should also be better on their offensive line, adding All-Pro Andrew Whitworth Jerseys Jerseys Jerseys.
19. Ezekiel Elliott Jerseys, RB, Dallas Cowboys Jerseys: Elliott was better than all but five fantasy quarterbacks as a rookie, but a six-game suspension heading into 2017 has dropped him a full 16 spots compared to previous mock drafts. If you do take Zeke, you’ll need to draft some serious backfield depth.
20. T.Y. Hilton Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Indianapolis Colts Jerseys: Hilton led the NFL with 1,448 receiving yards, which is impressive when you consider the number of stud wideouts in the NFL. His lack of touchdowns (his career best in just seven) is what keeps Hilton from being picked higher in fantasy drafts.
21. Doug Baldwin Jerseys, WR, Seattle Seahawks Jerseys: Baldwin’s numbers dropped almost across the board last season compared to his 2015 totals, but he still finished 10th in points among all wideouts. While he’s not among the top-five elite at his position, Baldwin is a borderline No. 1 wideout.
22. Rob Gronkowski Jerseys Jerseys, TE, New England Patriots Jerseys: Gronkowski is a beast when he’s on the football field, but the big man has missed 24 games over the last five seasons including most of the 2016 campaign. He is back at 100 percent health, however, and his potential is hard to overlook.
23. Amari Cooper Jerseys, WR, Oakland Raiders Jerseys: Cooper saw small increases in catches and yardage compared to his rookie season, but he scored just five times and finished in the top 10 in points among wideouts three times. His potential in a solid offense makes him well worth a look here.
24. Brandin Cooks Jerseys Jerseys, WR, New England Patriots Jerseys: Cooks’ move to New England is a lateral one, as he goes from Drew Brees Jerseys Jerseys to Tom Brady Jerseys Jerseys. The Patriots offense has more mouths to feed than the Saints, however, so a potential decrease in Cooks’ overall fantasy production should be expected.
25. DeAndre Hopkins Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Houston Texans Jerseys: Nuk exploded in the faces of fantasy fans last season, but he’s now considered a prime rebound candidate. Based on his talent, not to mention the trade of Brock Osweiler Jerseys and addition of quarterback Deshaun Watson Jerseys, Hopkins is a top-30 pick.
26. Demaryius Thomas Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Denver Broncos Jerseys: Thomas had a bad season in the stat sheets, and he still finished 19th in points among wideouts. With Mike McCoy back as the team’s offensive coordinator, I like D.T. to rebound in 2017. Maybe not to an elite level, but he’ll be better.
27. Isaiah Crowell Jerseys Jerseys, RB, Cleveland Browns Jerseys: Crowell finished 14th in fantasy points among running backs last season, and he could be even better in 2017. That’s due to the additions of Kevin Zeitler Jerseys Jerseys and J.C. Tretter to a Cleveland offensive line that could become one of the NFL’s best.
28. Marshawn Lynch Jerseys, RB, Oakland Raiders Jerseys: He’s back … this time, in Silver & Black. There’s pros and cons, but Beast Mode will be running in a productive offensive behind one of the better run-blocking lines in the NFL. Barring injuries, I’d project him to score eight-plus times.
29. Lamar Miller Jerseys, RB, Houston Texans Jerseys: Miller failed to meet expectations last season with just over 1,000 yards on the ground and six touchdowns. And while the addition of rookie D’Onta Foreman Jerseys might put a dent his carries a bit, I still see Miller as a legitimate No. 2 fantasy back.
30. Alshon Jeffery Jerseys Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys: Jeffery will be motivated to produce in what is another contract year, and the recent trade of Jordan Matthews Jerseys opens up over 100 targets in the pass attack. Injuries are a concern, but overall Jeffery should be considered a viable No. 2 wideout.
31. Joe Mixon Jerseys, RB, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys: The Bengals backfield is crowded to be certain, but the rookie should pass Jeremy Hill Jerseys Jerseys and Giovani Bernard Jerseys Jerseys on the depth chart. I’ll take the risk right here.
32. Terrelle Pryor Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Washington Redskins Jerseys: With DeSean Jackson Jerseys and Pierre Garcon Jerseys gone, Pryor should see plenty of targets in an offense that loves to throw the ball under Jay Gruden.
33. Allen Robinson Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys: Robinson was a major bust in fantasy circles a season ago, but his numbers did improve once Doug Marrone took over as the team’s head coach.
34. Michael Crabtree Jerseys, WR, Oakland Raiders Jerseys: Crabtree’s yardage totals don’t pop off the stat board, but he’s scored 17 touchdowns since 2015 and finished higher than Cooper last season.
35. Carlos Hyde Jerseys, RB, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys: A lot of folks are afraid to select Hyde in their fantasy football drafts. I’m not one of them, at least not if he falls into the fourth or fifth round.
36. Dalvin Cook Jerseys, RB, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys: The Vikings offensive line is a cause for some concern, but Cook has all the tools needed to be a three-down runner at the NFL level.
37. Ty Montgomery Jerseys Jerseys, RB, Green Bay Packers Jerseys: Montgomery’s arrow is pointing upward as he’s now locked into the starting role in Green Bay, but rookies Jamaal Williams Jerseys and Aaron Jones loom.
38. Aaron Rodgers Jerseys Jerseys, QB, Green Bay Packers Jerseys: I get it. Rodgers isn’t going to last this long in most drafts that don’t involve "experts." But his position has a big supply and small demand.
39. Keenan Allen Jerseys, WR, Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys: Allen has missed most of the last two seasons due to injuries, but he’s worth a roll of the dice here based on his potential for big numbers.
40. Christian McCaffrey Jerseys, RB, Carolina Panthers Jerseys: The rookie will see more touches than Jonathan Stewart Jerseys Jerseys, most notably in the passing game, and could record 1,200-plus scrimmage yards.
41. Travis Kelce Jerseys Jerseys, TE, Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys: Kelce will be hard pressed to duplicate the reception and yardage totals he posted a season ago, but he’s still a top-four fantasy tight end.
42. Martavis Bryant Jerseys, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys: Bryant scored 15 total touchdowns in his first 21 games before being suspended last season. His upside is huge in Pittsburgh’s pass attack.
43. Mike Gillislee Jerseys Jerseys, RB, New England Patriots Jerseys: Gilislee is one of my favorite "sleepers" among running backs. He’s moving up on ranks lists and is now in the RB2/RB3 conversation.
44. Sammy Watkins Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Los Angeles Rams Jerseys: Watkins should be motivated to produce big totals in what is now a contract year, but Jared Goff Jerseys will need to step up for him to make a major impact.
45. Tyreek Hill Jerseys, WR, Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys: The surprising release of Jeremy Maclin Jerseys Jerseys will push Hill’s targets and fantasy value upward. This kid is one of the league’s brightest playmakers.
46. Emmanuel Sanders Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Denver Broncos Jerseys: Like Thomas, I think Sanders will have a much better season under McCoy than he did under Rick Dennison in 2016. He’s in the WR2 conversation.
47. Golden Tate Jerseys, WR, Detroit Lions Jerseys: Tate has recorded 1,000-plus yards in two of his last three seasons and should be considered one of the better No. 3 wideouts in fantasy football.
48. Greg Olsen Jerseys Jerseys, TE, Carolina Panthers Jerseys: This is the round of the tight end run, as Olsen follows Kelce and Reed. He remains a threat to post 900-1,000 yards in the Panthers passing game.
49. Tom Brady Jerseys Jerseys, QB, New England Patriots Jerseys: How do you make Brady an even better fantasy quarterbackYou give him Cooks to go along with a host of incumbent playmakers in the pass attack.
50. Stefon Diggs Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys: Diggs has plenty of value entering his third NFL season and could be a steal at this point in drafts. Target him as a No. 3 fantasy wideout with upside.
51. Jordan Reed Jerseys, TE, Washington Redskins Jerseys
52. C.J. Anderson Jerseys, RB, Denver Broncos Jerseys
53. Drew Brees Jerseys Jerseys, QB, New Orleans Saints Jerseys
54. Spencer Ware Jerseys Jerseys, RB, Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys
55. Mark Ingram Jerseys Jerseys, RB, New Orleans Saints Jerseys
56. Ameer Abdullah Jerseys Jerseys, RB, Detroit Lions Jerseys
57. Bilal Powell Jerseys, RB, New York Jets Jerseys
58. Davante Adams Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Green Bay Packers Jerseys
59. Russell Wilson Jerseys, QB, Seattle Seahawks Jerseys
60. Kelvin Benjamin Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Carolina Panthers Jerseys
61. Tevin Coleman Jerseys Jerseys, RB, Atlanta Falcons Jerseys
62. Larry Fitzgerald Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Arizona Cardinals Jerseys
63. Frank Gore Jerseys Jerseys, RB, Indianapolis Colts Jerseys
64. Jimmy Graham Jerseys, TE, Seattle Seahawks Jerseys
65. Willie Snead Jerseys Jerseys, WR, New Orleans Saints Jerseys
66. Jarvis Landry Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Miami Dolphins Jerseys
67. Jamison Crowder Jerseys, WR, Washington Redskins Jerseys
68. Pierre Garcon Jerseys, WR, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys
69. Julian Edelman Jerseys Jerseys, WR, New England Patriots Jerseys
70. Terrance West Jerseys Jerseys, RB, Baltimore Ravens Jerseys
71. Marcus Mariota Jerseys, QB, Tennessee Titans Jerseys
72. LeGarrette Blount Jerseys, RB, Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys
73. Doug Martin Jerseys, RB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys
74. Matt Ryan Jerseys Jerseys, QB, Atlanta Falcons Jerseys
75. Andrew Luck Jerseys Jerseys, QB, Indianapolis Colts Jerseys
76. Kyle Rudolph Jerseys Jerseys, TE, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys
77. Paul Perkins Jerseys, RB, New York Giants Jerseys
78. DeSean Jackson Jerseys, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys
79. Danny Woodhead Jerseys, RB, Baltimore Ravens Jerseys
80. DeVante Parker Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Miami Dolphins Jerseys
81. Adrian Peterson Jerseys Jerseys, RB, New Orleans Saints Jerseys
82. Eddie Lacy Jerseys Jerseys Jerseys, RB, Seattle Seahawks Jerseys
83. Delanie Walker Jerseys, TE, Tennessee Titans Jerseys
84. Brandon Marshall Jerseys Jerseys, WR, New York Giants Jerseys
85. Rob Kelley, RB, Washington Redskins Jerseys
86. Darren McFadden Jerseys Jerseys, RB, Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
87. Tyler Eifert Jerseys Jerseys, TE, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys
88. Tyrell Williams Jerseys, WR, Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys
89. Jonathan Stewart Jerseys Jerseys, RB, Carolina Panthers Jerseys
90. Matt Forte Jerseys, RB, New York Jets Jerseys
91. Eric Decker Jerseys, WR, Tennessee Titans Jerseys
92. Martellus Bennett Jerseys Jerseys Jerseys, TE, Green Bay Packers Jerseys
93. Theo Riddick Jerseys Jerseys, RB, Detroit Lions Jerseys
94. Derrick Henry Jerseys, RB, Tennessee Titans Jerseys
95. Cameron Meredith Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Chicago Bears Jerseys
96. Cam Newton Jerseys Jerseys, QB, Carolina Panthers Jerseys
97. Darren Sproles Jerseys, RB, Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys
98. Kareem Hunt Jerseys, RB, Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys
99. Kenny Britt Jerseys Jerseys Jerseys, WR, Cleveland Browns Jerseys